Webroot account is a platform for managing your purchased subscription. You can also use this application for performing several other functions such as making a new purchase, get details about purchased subscription, edit your personal information, and a lot more. All these required you create and access your account. Hence, for account creation and Webroot Login, you have to follow the processes mentioned below.
Procedure to Create Webroot Account
- Open a web browser.
- After that, move to the Webroot official webpage. For this, you have to enter “webroot.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- Then, you have to look at the upper panel of the Webroot and click the “My Account” option.
- This will redirect you to the Webroot Login webpage.
- In the next window, you have to click the “Create Account” option. This option is located beside the Login button.
- By doing so, you will get the Webroot account creation window. You have to provide all the information that is needed for the successful creation of your account. The details that you need to provide are given below.
- Webroot Product Keycode: First you have to provide the keycode of the product the you have purchased. This keycode is available either in the confirmation mail or at the back of the retail card.
- Email Address: For accessing your Webroot account, you have to provide an email address.
- Repeat Email Address: You have to confirm the email address you have provided by re-typing it in the next field.
- Password: For the security of your Webroot account from unauthorized access, you have to create a password. Make sure you create a 9 characters long password in which you add 6 alphabetic and 3 numeric characters. Along with that, you have to add some special characters too.
- Repeat Password: Enter the password again for its confirmation. Make sure you enter the exact same password that you have created.
- Your Personal Security Code: To provide an extra layer of security to your account, you have to create a personal security code. The code you provide must contain a minimum of 6 characters which can be both numbers or words.
- Security Question: Choose a security question for your Webroot account. This question will help you in easy access to your account.
- Security Answer: Provide an answer for the question that you have selected.
- Thereafter, go through the policy documents of Webroot like “Privacy Statement”, “Webroot terms of service”, and “License Agreement”. For this, you have to access the document by clicking the provided links. Carefully read the whole document before you proceed further.
- The next step is to click the “Register Now” button for the successful creation of your account.
- Finally, you have to verify your Webroot account. In order to do so, Webroot will send you a confirmation mail on your registered email address.
- Now, move to your email account and open the confirmation mail. Click the verification link that is available in the mail. This will successfully complete the account creation procedure.
Steps for Webroot Login
- Begin the Webroot Login procedure by opening a web browser on your computing device.
- Then, visit the official website of Webroot by typing “webroot.com” in the address bar.
- Once you reach your desired location, you have to click the “My Account” option from the top panel.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Webroot login window.
- In the next window, you will be asked to provide the Webroot login credentials in their respective fields. Start by entering the email address that is linked with your Webroot account. However, you have to provide a phone number in case you have registered your account with a mobile device.
- After that, you have to provide the account security password in the given field. Make sure you enter the correct password.
- Finally, tap the “Login” button to reach your account successfully.